FREE VIRTUAL CLASS!
This class is free to the community, but a suggested donation of $25 is welcome. ♥
Class Video and .pdf instructions will be provided via email upon registration.
Ages 8 - Adult
Presenter: Paula Gregoire-Jones
Learn to make unique beads using colorful quilting fabrics or paper. Then string your completed beads on elastic cord with a selection of stone, glass or plastic beads to make fun easy to wear necklaces or bracelets. This is a great class for all ages.
- White glue (Elmer’s or Tacky brand).
- Wooden skewer
- Assorted printed or plain Fabric –light cotton or is easiestto work with
- Orcolored or patterned Paper –(origamipaper orheavy wrapping paper)
- Double sided fabric or craft tape ( ½ inch to 5/8 inch)
- Stretch Magic or elastic cord 5mm to 1mm
- Beads with Medium to large hole(to fit yourchoice of stringing material)
- 12” wood or plastic ruler
- Paper cutting Scissor
- Fabric cutting Scissors
- Q-tips for spreading glue