The Lynda Fairly Carpinteria Arts Center is always looking for volunteers!!!
This is a great opportunity to get to know your home town arts center and meet visitors from all over the world. Volunteers can also attend special events! The arts center hosts an annual appreciation party just for volunteers. We offer free class vouchers and memberships! Community Service hours available.
These are some of the many ways you can help the art center:
● In the Charles Lo Bue Gallery
(gallery hosting, hanging art, paint and patch walls)
● With events: Concerts/Receptions/Arts and Craft Faire
(bartending, set-up, clean-up)
● Community craft activities
● Office support
● Posting event fliers (as you walk for leisure or walk the dog)
● Handy work/construction
● All talents are welcome! If you want to help, we will fit you in!
"Volunteering has most definitely brought me so much joy because it led me to all of you!!
Never in a million years if you told me I’d find my artsy side, would I have believed you! I am so thankful!"
Our next Gallery Host Training is on February 24th at 4pm. Sign up below:
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (805) 684-7789 ext. 2 for more information.