Dec 5, 2023
Forecast: Affordable & Delicious Holiday Fun With A Chance of Snow Flurries
Holiday Festival 2023
Hearthside for the Holidays
By Kerry Lee Doehr
This year’s Holiday Festival “Hearthside For The Holidays” on Saturday, December 9th from 12noon-5pm at The Lynda Fairly Carpinteria Arts Center Koch Courtyard is themed around the essence of relaxation, enjoying time together, and infusing a little joy and magic into the art of gathering during the holidays. And in case you hadn’t heard, the elves have been hard at work ensuring snow flurries happen every 30 minutes throughout the day starting at 12noon!
For hundreds of years gathering “fireside” has been a setting for warmth, rest, inspiring authentic conversations and renewal. This year’s holiday festival beckons visitors to gather fireside & enjoy an afternoon of the following:
- Complimentary admission to courtyard, including areas to sit and relax “fireside” with prime view of the snow flurry fall
- Complimentary activities for kids
- A Deluxe Hot Cocoa Station Sponsored by Carp Moon Café with special treats for purchase*
- A Mimosa Bar*
- Holiday Wreath Shopping with PacWest Blooms
- Delectable Treats from Rori’s Artisanal Creamery for purchase
- Incredible Tamales and Freshly-Squeezed Orange Juice from Carp Moon Café for purchase
- Complimentary Santa photo op (4-5pm)
- Complimentary holiday music all day with special live appearance by The Cate School Jazz Band (4-5pm)
- Prime location access to Carpinteria’s Holiday Parade (3pm) on Linden Avenue
*Proceeds from sales benefit The Lynda Fairly Carpinteria Arts Center.
“Snow” much fun this holiday season! We’d love to see you!